Saturday, August 2, 2008

Meijer - Hanes Deal


Thank you Meijer!

Well I did the Hanes deal to the max!  This is what I ended up with after 4 transactions total for the week:

5 Packages of Chips Ahoy Cookies
6 Boxes of Wheat Thins
1 Box of Triscuits
1 Box of Ritz Crackers
2 Boxes of Ritz Bits Peanut Butter Sandwiches
2 Bags of Garden Harvest Crisps

2 Packages of Girls Socks (6ct each)
2 Packages of Boys Socks (6ct each)
1 Package of Girls Underwear (9ct)
1 Package of Boys Underwear (6ct)
1 Package of Girls Undershirts - Cami's (3ct)
1 Package of Women's Socks (6ct)
1 Package of Women's Underwear (6ct)
1 Package of Men's Socks (6ct)
1 Package of Men's Underwear (4ct)
1 Package of Men's Undershirts (3ct)

The total for all of this would've been $104.88 (with sale prices) if I had just purchased it all separately.  I used these coupons:

three .75 off 2 Nabico cookies or crackers from the 7/27 Smartsource
one 1.00 off 1 Triscuit that I found at Kroger just sitting on a shelf
two 1.00 off 1 Garden Harvest Crisps from here
one 1.00 off 1 Nabisco cracker from the Mealbox Site
six free box of Wheat Thins when you buy 3 other Nabisco or Kraft products.

For a coupon savings of $28
Plus I saved $38.68 on the Hanes Products for a savings total of $66.68
So I only paid $38.20 for all of those products!  For a savings of  64%!!  I love it when I can save that much on stuff we can actually use and need like the Hanes products.

1 comment:

Michelle' said...

Guess I missed out on the Hanes Deal?? What is this? Thanks.