Friday, August 29, 2008

Kroger & Meijer - Deals from All-Star Commentors!


I've gotten lots of great tips from some all-star commentors and I thought I'd just copy and paste them in a post so they won't be missed! Here they are:

From Crys:
Hey Jamie, did you see the soda deal at Kroger?? Their deal is buy 4 12 pack of coke products get one free plus in last sunday's paper, there was a coupon (not in an insert, actually on the paper) for a free 12 pack of Nestea bottles when you buy 4 12 packs of coke products!

So, I got 5 12 packs of coke products and one free 12 pack of Nestea bottles for 11 bucks!!!! Woo Hoo!

From Jenny:
Hey Jamie! At my Meijer in Dayton this week they had the Kraft/Nabisco tearpad coupons right up front with a big cracker display. They were for buy 3 Kraft products, get either a salad dressing, Oscar Meyer hot dogs, or Wheat Thins free. (I am sure you know the coupons of which I speak. I recall you got some sweet deals with them a while back.) Anyways, there is also a display sign up front that if you buy $10 worth of Nabsico cookies or crackers you get $10 off 3 packages of Fruit of the Loom basics. So I bought 12 packs of Kool Aid, 4 boxes of Wheat Thins (2.50 each) and three packs of FOL socks ($4.59 each) and got the wheat thins free and $10 off the socks. It was a great deal! Hope that makes sense!

*I added that, you could use the 1.00 off 2 Fruit of the Loom products from the 8/17 Redplum insert to make it an even better deal!

From My Penny Pile:
Shortcuts.com has an ecoupon for 1.00 off yo-plus yogurt you can pair with 1.00 off coupon from the 8/10 paper for a total of .59 for a yo-plus 4pk (this is for Kroger)

From Anonymous:
You can also get a $1 off Chex coupon here

From Julie:
There is also a great deal on jeans for the next two weeks. (at Meijer) If you spend $10 in pepsi products you get $10 off a pair of jeans. They had boys levi's on sale for $12.99 and it actually rang up for $5, but I still got the $10 taken off - great deal!!

From CheapSk8Mom:
I LOVE your match-ups...
I was gonna post a few of mine, but I thought i could just drop a link to the post I just tossed together since there's so many. Links to $3/1 and $2/1 Oscar Mayer Deli Creations, $1.50 off YoPlait Kids yogurts, and the $1/2 GoGurt one too. Click here for her link.


Thanks so much to you all-star commentors!! I know that I truly appreciate your taking the time to share the deals you find and I bet so does everyone else!! Thanks again!!

No comments: