Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Kroger - Old el Paso & Yoplait


Here are two Kroger deals found by readers that I thought deserved their own post!! (Thanks to The Gobbles and Anonymous - FGD).


Old el Paso Taco Shells are on sale for 1.00. Plus many of the boxes have coupons on them for a free pack of seasoning mix when you buy 2 other Old el Paso products. You can use the 1.00 off 2 coupon from the 8/10 General Mills insert or click here for the same coupon, plus use the coupon on the box to get two packs of shells and a seasoning packet for 1.00 total!


Also, there is a coupon here for 1.50 off Yoplait kids yogurts. You can also load the 1.00 off 2 coupon here onto your Kroger plus card. So if you print two of the coupons, plus load the 1.00 off 2, you'll save a total of $4 on two yogurts! I don't have their exact price at the moment, but I'm sure that'll make it a great deal!
Thanks everyone!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just got back from Kroger...

The Rubbermaid Takealong food storage containers are BOGO. If you use the $1 off 2 coupons (not sure which week), you can get a total of eight containters for $2.49.

FGD

Jamie said...

Oh, that's a great deal! Thanks for sharing! I've gotten those before when I visited a Columbus area Kroger that was doing super doubles one time (way too long ago!!). I like those! Thanks again!

Jamie said...

Oh, that's a great deal! Thanks for sharing! I've gotten those before when I visited a Columbus area Kroger that was doing super doubles one time (way too long ago!!). I like those! Thanks again!