Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Coupons - Week of 8/10


Coupons this coming week look pretty good. We're getting a total of 4 inserts (3 Smartsource and 1 Redplum). Some of the featured brands are:

Band-Aid
Bic Soleil
Johnson & Johnson
Mighty Dog
Motts
Purex
Right Guard
Soft Scrub
Betty Crocker Cookie Mix
Betty Crocker Fruit Snacks
Cheerios Snack Mix
Chex Mix
Hamburger Helper
Old el Paso
Pillsbury Refrigerated Products
Pop Secret
Totinos
Yoplait
Activia
Dole
Edge Shave Gel
Raid
Shout
Centrum
Del Monte
Loreal
Max Factor
Pounce
Purina
Smuckers Uncrustables
I think it'll be another 10 paper week for me. Last week the papers were still .99 at UDF (local convenience store) so I'll be checking there again this week. And remember, coupons can vary from newspaper to newspaper or be ommitted all together.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks!

BP at the corner of 71 and Kings Mills Rd has been selling them for 99c lately too !

Maryanne Gobble said...

How do you know what coupons are coming out this early in the week?

Jamie said...

I just google it and there's usually a few different sites with them posted. You can find the whole lists there, I just put up a few so people can make a choice of how many newspapers they may want to buy. I google "coupon preview and then the date" and I can usually find it. I hope that helps!

Maryanne Gobble said...

Thanks!