Friday, August 1, 2008

CVS - August Monthly Deals


Here's the CVS August Monthly deals:

Get $5.79 in ECB's back when you buy 1 Children's Advil Liquid @ 5.79. Use the 1.00 off 1 coupon found here to pay 4.79 and then get back 5.79 in ECB's. Limit 2

That's the one and only free after ECB deal for the month of August! But there's a few other deals that may be pretty good:

Get $3 ECB's when you buy NutraNail Nail Hardener or Bullet Proof your Nails. Use the 1.00 off 1 coupon or the 3.00 off 2 coupon found here and this may be a good deal. Limit 5

Get $2 ECB's when you buy Immodium AD 18-48ct. There's a 5.00 off 1 EZ Chews (40-60ct) here and as long as the 40-60ct is included in the deal, this will probably be a pretty good deal. Limit 5

Get $6 ECB's when you buy 2 listed Well Patches. Use the 1.00 off 1 coupon from the 7/13 Smartsource and this could be a good deal. Limit 5

And that's really all I see for now. It's been a bit of a drought in CVS lately. Hopefully after the summer, things will perk up!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for sharing!


I wanted to let you know that my Kroger had $4/20 in J&J products tear pads on a big J&J display near the pharmacy - not sure if that can be included with other coupons in the CVS weekly deal, but i think I will try!

I got a few extra if you want one I can mail it today or meet you at CVS LOL

Jamie said...

Ooh, those are a good find! I'll check my Kroger too, I'm going there again tonight. You can keep your coupons, you worked hard for them, but thanks for thinking of me! I really do appreciate it!! Let us know if it works in conjunction with other coupons at CVS, that would be an awesome deal if it did!

Thanks for sharing!