Friday, August 29, 2008

Coupons - All You Magazine Sept. 26th Issue


I love the fall!! I love the smells, the colors, the festivals, the leaves, the pumpkins, the apples, everything!! And I was so excited to see on the cover of my new issue of All You Magazine a beautiful picture of fall pumpkins! I just received it today and thought I'd give you the highlights of coupons from it, so you can choose whether or not you want to buy a few for yourself! Here's the highlights:

  • Colgate Max Fresh Toothpaste 1.00 off 1
  • Colgate Manual Toothbrush 1.00 off 1
  • Colgate Total Advanced Toothpaste 1.50 off 1
  • Birds Eye Voila Frozen Vegetables 1.00 off 1
  • Halls Cough Drops .35 off 1
  • Jane Be Pure Cosmetics 2.00 off 1
  • Kellogg's Smart Start Cereal 1.00 off 1
  • Kibble's N Bits 2.00 off 1
  • Kotex any Product 1.00 off 1
  • Little Debbie Family Pack Muffins .75 off 1
  • Hunt's Snack Packs .75 off 2
  • Peter Pan Peanut Butter .50 off 1
  • Starkist Gourmet Choice Tuna buy 2 get 1 free
  • Windex Antibacterial Multi-Surface Cleaner or Wipes .75 off 1
  • Any many more!!
The magazine costs 1.77 and is sold at Wal-Mart. It's definitely a wise investment in my opinion! I'm getting probably 5 more for a total of 6.

No comments: