Friday, July 25, 2008

Kroger - Pledge


Today I stopped by Kroger to get a few things for the weekend and decided to get 10 items included in the Mega event.  Well I chose to get 4 cans of Pledge furniture polish and used 2 buy one get one free coupons.  They are priced at 3.00 before the discount and then 2.50 after the discount.  But the coupons take off the whole 3.00.  So here's what I did

I bought 4 Pledge + 6 other included items
Pledge total = 12.00
I used 2 buy one get one free coupons = -6.00
I got .50 off each one for the mega event = -2.00
So I paid 4.00.
Then to my surprise, two coupons printed out for 2.00 off your next order from buying the Pledge.  So I got a total of 4.00 off my next order!!  So I guess when you buy 2 you get a $2 coupon.  That makes the Pledge an awesome deal.  Now I can turn around and use those 2 coupons to pay nothing for the Pledge next time and get two more coupons!  Yay!!

For more info on the Mega event, click here.

1 comment:

Marcy said...

Thanks for the heads up about this deal! I'll have to check it out this week.

Have a great week!