Monday, October 6, 2008

Meijer - Free Dixie Napkins


I stopped into Meijer today to pick up my canned veggies and fresh apples and decided to make some Math problems for my kids to do while at the store. That meant that we had to go down all the aisles, so they could find what they were looking for to complete their problems and while down the paper goods aisle, I found Dixie 50ct Napkins on sale for 1.00. And if you use the .50 off 1 coupon from the 8/17 Redplum insert they'll be free after the coupon doubles!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, thats cute Jamie! I see that your kids are a bit older but I have a quick question...what's the cheapest you see diapers? Have you ever seen them cheaper than $7.99 a pack? Thanks!

The Beaty Kids said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

oops. I meant $9.99.