Monday, June 9, 2008

Meijer - Breakstone Cottage Doubles, Cheeto's and Price Updates




Ok, so I visited Meijer today and I'm carefully typing so I don't get Cheeto's  orange cheese all over the keyboard because they were buy one get one free today!!  

I found the Meaty Bone dog biscuits are 2.49 and you'll get two for that price since they are buy one get one free.  Plus use the 1.00 off 1 coupon from 5/4 Redplum.  Use one coupon and pay 1.49 for two, use two coupons (if your store allows) and get two for only .49!!

The Smuckers Uncrustables are half price and that makes them 1.44.  Using the 1.00 off 2 coupon from a one page insert a few months back, makes them 1.88 for two or .94 a piece.  Considering they normally cost 2.88 a piece, .94 is a pretty good deal.  That's a savings of 67%!!

I also found the Breakstone Cottage Doubles are normally priced 1.00.  We got coupons for .50 off 2 in the 5/18 Smartsource, so that makes them 2 for 1.00 or .50 each!

No comments: