Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Kroger & Target - Campbell's, Old el Paso & Kashi

Well thanks to MoneySavingMom and Anonymous FGD, I was able to get these two great deals at Kroger and Target. First Kroger. I got 10 boxes of Old el Paso Taco Shells, 5 packs of Old el Paso Taco Seasoning and 16 cans of Campbell's Chicken Noodle/Tomato Soups. All of these products qualified for the special at Kroger where you buy 15 products and get $3 off automatically.

So I got $6 off for that deal
Then I used 5 peelie coupons off the boxes of shells for a free seasoning mix when you buy 2 other Old el Paso products
I also used five .55 off 2 Old el Paso products (for the shells)
I also used four .40 off 4 coupons for the soup.

My total before coupons and deals was 22.94
My coupon savings was 11.54
I saved 6.00 with the Kroger deal
I ended up paying 5.40 for all of that!

At Target, I got 4 Kashi products, 2 @ 2.69 each and 2 @ 2.75 each. I used four 2.00 off 1 coupons found here. I also got 1 Quaker Instant Oatmeal @ 2.50 and used a .50 off 1 coupon from the 9/7 inserts. My total then was 4.88. I used a 5.00 Gift Card from the Pop-Tart deals last week and then I got another 5.00 Gift Card back for buying 4 Kashi products!! So all of that and I didn't pay a penny and walked out with another Gift Card!



Thanks so much to everyone who shares their tips!! I know I truly appreciate it!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can I ask where you got the .55/2 for the shells? I went today and got some yummy things for my kids that we don't "normally" get, but they love, and I had good q's, but my total wasn't near as good as yours... we use shells ALL the time, so this would be great. Thanks!

Jamie said...

Ana:
Those coupons were in the 8/10 General Mills insert. There are also coupons for them here:

http://www.bettycrocker.com/Coupons-Promotions/Coupons/Default.aspx

I hope that helps!!

Maryanne Gobble said...

http://www.mypennypile.com/2008/09/kroger-granola-bar-deal.html
Here is a Kroger Deal for Granola Bars starting the 12th.