Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Coupons - Week of 9/14


This coming Sunday (9/14), we should be receiving 2 inserts in the newspaper, 1 Redplum and 1 Smartsource. Here are some of the brands included:

  • Almay
  • Barilla Pasta Plus
  • Bic Soleil
  • Bumblebee Tuna
  • Campbell's Soups
  • Chock Full O'Nuts
  • Eggland's Best
  • Glade
  • Jell-O Singles
  • Jet Dry
  • Johnson's
  • Speed Stick
  • Purex
  • Purina Dog Chow
  • Revlon
  • Rolaids
  • Alpo
  • Carnation
  • Friskies
  • Garnier
  • Hungry Jack
  • Juicy Juice Harvest Surprise
  • Nesquick
  • Nestle Toll House
  • Purina Cat Chow
  • Silk Soymilk
  • Stouffer's
  • Tidy Cat
  • Tylenol

And Many More!

I found that Kroger has Sunday papers priced at .99 this month! Plus BP and DollarTree carry them for 1.00 as well!


3 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Do you know how I can find a place to buy Sunday papers either late Saturday night or early Monday morning? I don't shop on Sunday and so it makes it so hard to pick up additional Sunday papers.
Any info would be most appreciated!
thanks,
Shaylenejohnson at hotmail dot com

Melanie said...

I may have to pick up an extra paper or two this month! You have such a helpful blog! Not sure if I could do it without you!

Jamie said...

Shayleen:
No I don't know of any place that sells them Saturday or Monday. I doubt anyone gets them Saturday because I don't think they're delivered until about 4 in the morning on Sunday.

Maybe you could work something out with the people who work at your closest store and they could save some for you. That's about the only way I can see you being able to get them.

Also, you could use clipping services like thecouponclippers.com to just get the coupons you really want. I hope that helps!!

Melanie:
Thanks for the compliment! I appreciate your kind words so much!!