Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Kroger & Meijer - My Shopping Trip & More Deals for 12/7-12/13

I went back to Kroger today and got the above picture for only .44 total!!!  I got:
  • 4 Fleischman Yeast Packs @ 1.00 each.  I used four .45 off 1 coupons (-3.60) paid .40 and got back four .50 catalina's for my next visit!!!
  • 3 Lifesaver bags @ 1.00 each.  I used three 1.00 off 1 coupons from the 10/19 Smartsource so they were all free!!
  • 6 packages of Celestial Seasonings tea @ 1.00 each.  I used six .55 off 1 coupons, so they were all free!!
  • 1 Cottonelle toilet paper @ .99.  I used one .25 off 1 coupon plus had loaded a .50 off 1 coupon from Shortcuts.com, so after both discounts, it was free!!
  • 1 Hershey chocolate bar @ .50 (needed a little filler!!)
I used one .50 catalina I got from getting the yeast at my last visit (Monday) and so with .05 tax, I paid .44 total!!!  My receipt says I saved 98% not bad!!!  Plus I still have those four other catalina's I earned today from the yeast, so 2.00 off my next order!! 

Yesterday I ran into Meijer to snag a few deals and I found:
  • Coffeemate Creamers are .99.  Use the .50 off 1 coupon from the 11/2 Redplum insert and when the coupon doubles they'll be free!!  (this time it works, the coupon says ANY!!!)
  • Kellogg's Cereals are 1.88.  Use the 1.00 off 1 coupons from the 11/9 Redplum insert to pay only .88 each!
  • Campbell's Chicken Noodle and Tomato Soups are .60 each.  Use the .40 off 4 coupon from the 10/5 Smartsource insert to pay 1.60 for four cans (.40 each).
  • Quaker Chewy Granola Bars are 1.50 each.  Use the 1.00 off 2 coupon from the 11/16 Smartsource insert to pay 2.00 for two boxes (1.00 each).
  • Meijer Crescent Rolls are 1.00 each.  Use the .50 off 1 coupon at the Mealbox Site and pay only .50.
Those are the best deals I saw at Meijer this week.  It's a pretty good week between the two stores, so go out there and get some deals!!!

If you missed my first Kroger post for this week, just click here.

3 comments:

cheapsk8mom said...

you rock!!!
don't forget the printable for $1.50 off 2 or $1 off 1 CoffeeMate to get a few more for free and nearly free!!!

Anonymous said...

Meijer is having a one day sale (Saturday) and Pampers diapers are $8.99. Pair that up with some p&g coupons for a $1 off makes that a great deal for diapers!

Janet said...

Nice shopping! The Kroger deals rock.