I went back to Kroger today and got the above picture for only .44 total!!! I got:
- 4 Fleischman Yeast Packs @ 1.00 each. I used four .45 off 1 coupons (-3.60) paid .40 and got back four .50 catalina's for my next visit!!!
- 3 Lifesaver bags @ 1.00 each. I used three 1.00 off 1 coupons from the 10/19 Smartsource so they were all free!!
- 6 packages of Celestial Seasonings tea @ 1.00 each. I used six .55 off 1 coupons, so they were all free!!
- 1 Cottonelle toilet paper @ .99. I used one .25 off 1 coupon plus had loaded a .50 off 1 coupon from Shortcuts.com, so after both discounts, it was free!!
- 1 Hershey chocolate bar @ .50 (needed a little filler!!)
I used one .50 catalina I got from getting the yeast at my last visit (Monday) and so with .05 tax, I paid .44 total!!! My receipt says I saved 98% not bad!!! Plus I still have those four other catalina's I earned today from the yeast, so 2.00 off my next order!!
Yesterday I ran into Meijer to snag a few deals and I found:
- Coffeemate Creamers are .99. Use the .50 off 1 coupon from the 11/2 Redplum insert and when the coupon doubles they'll be free!! (this time it works, the coupon says ANY!!!)
- Kellogg's Cereals are 1.88. Use the 1.00 off 1 coupons from the 11/9 Redplum insert to pay only .88 each!
- Campbell's Chicken Noodle and Tomato Soups are .60 each. Use the .40 off 4 coupon from the 10/5 Smartsource insert to pay 1.60 for four cans (.40 each).
- Quaker Chewy Granola Bars are 1.50 each. Use the 1.00 off 2 coupon from the 11/16 Smartsource insert to pay 2.00 for two boxes (1.00 each).
- Meijer Crescent Rolls are 1.00 each. Use the .50 off 1 coupon at the Mealbox Site and pay only .50.
Those are the best deals I saw at Meijer this week. It's a pretty good week between the two stores, so go out there and get some deals!!!
If you missed my first Kroger post for this week, just click here.