Friday, December 12, 2008

Coupons - Week of 12/14


This weeks coupons should be the last sets we get in 2008!!! There are no scheduled inserts for the other two weeks of the year, due to the holidays. So this Sunday we should be receiving 1 Smartsource, 1 Redplum and 1 P&G insert.

I saw a couple of great deals, first Daisy sour cream coupons for .50 off 1. At Kroger those are on sale for 1.00, so when the coupon doubles they will be free (sale may end Sunday, so you may want to run out and get it that day!)

Also, there is supposed to be a .50 off any 1 4-pack Cottonelle toilet paper. If you get that one, you'll get free toilet paper at Kroger, as they have 4-packs for .99.

I saw lots of coupons for Betty Crocker, Campbell's, Pillsbury, Kellogg's and the usual P&G products. So stock up now and enjoy two weeks off of clipping!!!




2 comments:

Who is this CouponNerd? said...

I am SOOOOOOOO sad. If what you say is true I will be so bummed! :(

I look forward to "couponing" on sunday morning. Not that i LOVE to clip coupons, but I enjoy seeing what savings I'm in for.

SNIFF SNIFF

Anonymous said...

Hey this is technicaly on the P&G website it says there will be coupons in the DEC 28th newspaper.