Tuesday, June 22, 2010

All You Challenge: Day 3

Today mama had the night off!! We went to kids eat free night at Chick-fil-A. Our family loves Chick-fil-A, the food and the fact that they are a Christian company. It's nice to hear worship songs playing while sitting in the restaurant. Oh and the manners of the employees are something to aspire to! So anyway, we spent a total of 13.80 there.

We also ran into Wal-Mart and I got 6 bottles of Hunt's (no high fructose corn syrup) Ketchup. They were .84 each which equals 5.04 and I used 6 (.20) coupons, so I paid a total of 3.84.

So my total for the day was 17.64. That makes my weekly total 62.76 and I have 37.24 left.

I forgot to mention that my husband works from home and we home school our children, so I make lunch for everyone everyday as well. I don't usually do big lunches, but it's nice to have a second meal together everyday. Our lunch today was macaroni and cheese with peas and tuna and a fruit salad with fresh berries and pineapple. Fresh pineapple is my absolute favorite. I thank God every time I eat it. It's so yummy. And for the past few weeks you could get a whole fresh pineapple for .99 at Aldi's. We've gotten lots of them!! I'm hoping to get another one in the next day or two. I hope they haven't changed the price.

Well, on to Day 4!!

No comments: