Friday, November 7, 2008

Kroger - A Few More Deals for the Mega Event

I went back to Kroger tonight and found a few more deals for the Mega Event they are having.  If you haven't seen all the great deals to be had there yet, click here for a big list!!  

Oh, and I went to the Kroger Marketplace in Lebanon and they were surprisingly stocked up on almost everything in the sale.  I got more Tylenol PM, Betty Crocker Potatoes, Carnation Evaporated Milk and a few others and found them all to be very stocked up.  The only thing I couldn't find was the cereal.  I wanted to get one box of Cinnamon Toast Crunch (my son's favorite!!) and they were out of that, but overall I was thrilled with the stock!!  I was preparing myself on the drive there to just deal with them being out of most things, but I was pleasantly surprised!!

So anyway, you may have already read these on other blogs, but just in case here's what else I found:

Scotch-Brite Nail Saver Kitchen Sponges are free after the sale price, event and coupon (1.00 off 2 from the 10/26 Redplum insert).

Hunt's Large Can of Tomato Products (Crushed or Diced Tomatoes and Tomato Sauce) are priced at 1.50 and then will be 1.00 when you buy 10 items in the event.  You can use the .40 off 2 coupon from the 9/21 Smartsource and load the 1.00 off 5 from Shortcuts.com.  So if you buy 6 you'll pay 6.00 before coupons and if you three .40 off 2 and the 1.00 off 5 e-coupon you'll pay 2.60 for 6 very large cans (.43 each).  Thanks to Heather for informing me of this one!!

Dove Ice Cream Bars are priced at 2.50 and then 2.00 after you buy 10 items.  But the best part is, most of the boxes have coupons inside for 1.00 off another box of the bars and 2.00 off any container of Dove Ice Cream.  You can use both of those coupons for the Mega Event and get some really cheap ice cream!!

Well that's it for today!!  Let's Go Krogering!!!


No comments: